Do you find yourself asking…
• What content do my visitors want, what should I write/create?
• Can I identify what content marketing efforts are working and which are not?
• How to measure ROI of content marketing?
• What are the high ROI content marketing best practices?
• How can writers use SEO data to improve content marketing?
• How would you create a content marketing plan for the next 8 weeks?
Join us for a panel discussion about content marketing. Bring your questions and a notepad because you will want to take full advantage of the advice offered by these experts in content marketing.
Search Analyst at Adapt Partners. Grayson Parks enjoys all aspects of digital marketing, from creating content that is both engaging and informative, to data-driven projects that offer new insights and understanding. I’m always looking for ways to innovate and improve SEO processes.
Kat Haselkorn is the Director of Content with Go Fish Digital, a full service digital marketing agency based in the Washington, DC area. She has helped dozens of clients boost their overall brand presence and increase search rankings through innovative content strategy and SEM techniques. Kat’s work has been featured in The Huffington Post, Search Engine Journal, and Social Media Today, among other well-known industry publications.
The RSVP system on Meetup is only for people that will be at the venue in person.
Unlimited numbers can watch the live stream at RaleighSEOMeetup.org/live.